Saturday, May 5, 2018

Business in Hawaii with Booz Allen

Aloha –

 

Booz Allen does much more than you might think. What a great company and community leader! 

 

And, did I mention, they are looking for good people for fantastic careers?

 

Here is the link - https://youtu.be/4p-Qqg-Qkqo

 

After three yeas and over 150 "Business in Hawaii" shows, I will be slowing down for a while.  I am asking two previous Guest Hosts to assume Hosting duties for a while.  I may pop back in occasionally, so you are not totally rid of me yet!  After next week's show with Dr. Walton Shim of SmarTummy I will see you again towards the end of summer.   

 

Aloha

 

RB

 

Reg Baker

Host of Business in Hawaii

& Small Business Advocate

Phone: (808) 753-6026

eFax: (866) 728-5419

Find more about Reg Baker at:

Reg Baker Website

Reg Baker on LinkedIn

Reg Baker Facebook Page

Business in Hawaii with Reg Baker Library

 

Please email me at reg@regbaker.com if you would like to opt-out of these emails.  Just say "opt-out" in the subject line and it will be done. Mahalo!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment