Aloha and Happy New Year!
This has certainly been a very busy week. In addition to the Business in Hawaii Show I was interviewed three time by KHON2 about tax reform and had two articles published in the Hawaii Business Magazine. See the links below for more information:
- Business in Hawaii Qtrly Commentary on Tax Reform and Diversification - https://youtu.be/0TaycFovAns?t=25
- KHON2 Interview 1 Tax Reform - http://khon2.com/2017/12/27/how-to-be-prepared-for-the-tax-reform/
- KHON2 Interview 2 Prepay Real Estate Taxes - - http://khon2.com/2017/12/28/should-you-rush-to-pay-your-property-taxes-early-it-may-save-you-money/
- Hawaii Business Magazine Article 1on Tax Reform – http://www.hawaiibusiness.com/most-hawaii-small-business-owners-will-save-on-taxes/
- Hawaii Business Magazine Article 2 on SMB Planning for 2018 – http://www.hawaiibusiness.com/make-next-year-better/
Everyone please have a safe and happy New Year. See you next year!
Host of Business in Hawaii
& Small Business Advocate
Phone: (808) 753-6026
eFax: (866) 728-5419
Find more about Reg Baker at:
Please email me at email@example.com if you would like to opt-out of these emails. Just say "opt-out" in the subject line and it will be done. Mahalo!